Sunday, October 16, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC Guest Designer



Hello, friends!  I'm back today guest designing for Tupelo Designs LLC!  I'm excited to be using a new to me product line for my card today, Right At HomeTupelo Designs LLC carries so many awesome brands, and Right At Home is certainly one of them.  They also offer an array of fantastic benefits to their customers, including:

**Free shipping for all US orders (no minimum purchase or code required)

**Discounted international shipping rates

**Lightening FAST shipping, all in-stock items are shipped the same or next day 

**Loyalty Rewards Program

**Excellent customer service - all emails are answered within 12 hours by the owner









For my card today I used 2 beautiful stamp sets from Right At Home, ABSTRACT FLORALS and SCRIPT GREETINGS.




I first stamped the sentiment from SCRIPT GREETINGS with black ink, then I stamped the flowers and leaves from ABSTRACT FLORALS in an array of fall colors.  I added some black dots with a pen, and some gold sequins to dress the card up a bit.  I cut the white stamped panel at the top and bottom corners on an angle and added it to a yellow card base.  I added a few strips of gold glitter tape and my card was complete. 

I hope you'll stop by Tupelo Designs LLC and check out all of the wonderful brands they carry, I'm certain you'll find many of your favorites!  Combine that with FREE shipping and the loyalty points you earn shopping with them and the value cannot be beat!

3 comments:

  1. I love the bold designs and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! You weren't kidding about fast service! I sent in an order (*needed* some of the most recent C9 products, even though I haven't played with my earlier release ones yet! I'm just plain addicted to C9 *grin*) on Saturday, and it arrived on TUESDAY! Totally blown away! The last time I ordered anything from the US, the wait time was 3-4 weeks! So thrilled to have found Tupelo through you and Jeanne! Happy dancing (naturally, this will cause havoc with my budget *grin*)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete