Saturday, July 16, 2016

In Him My Heart Trusts

Hello my friends!  I'm here today with a card using the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try #38!  If you haven't played along yet there's still plenty of time to do so, the link will be open until July 29th.  The winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of 'Fetti Fave!








For my card today I used MY HEART TRUSTS along with DOIN' THE WAVE Confetti Cuts and THANKS TAG Confetti Cuts.




I was looking at these patterned papers from Elle's Studio Sunny Days and I thought they would work perfectly with the sentiment.  God made the stars, He gave us light, and He made the land and the sea, and I tried to represent all of that on my card.  The white paper that I stamped the sentiment on was cut using the small rectangle from THANKS TAG Confetti Cuts.  To do that I first cut the rectangle, then slid the paper to make a square shape, making sure it was still all lined up with the die, and I cut it again.  I hope that makes sense, it really is very easy to do and do it often to get just the right shape I need.  I used DOIN' THE WAVE Confetti Cuts to make my teal waves.  To finish the card I added a few clear sequins.

Hope you'll play along with us, I'd love to see what you make with this sketch!












3 comments: