Friday, December 11, 2015

Peace

Hello!  This is my second post for today, and this time I'm sharing a card that I made using the sketch from the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.





Originally I had something different in mind for the focal panel, but as I was looking through my patterned papers I came upon the deer paper and I thought it was so lovely that I decided to let it take center stage on my card.  This is one of my all time favorite Christmas paper collections, Jovial by Basic Grey.  To make the scalloped edge I used a scallop frame die from Winnie & Walter.  The word "peace" is from PTI.  I cut 4 of the words and glued them together, and then topped that with some glossy accents.  I finished the card with some Pretty Pink Posh and Darice gold sequins.  I love the serene feel of this card.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, thanks for dropping by today!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty Diane! Great mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those layers and the sequins you added..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those mix of patterns ! Fabulous layers and vintage look makes it look so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete