Sunday, November 29, 2015

MFT Sketch and SSS Wednesday Challenges

Hello!  I have a different kind of Christmas card to share with you today.  I'm playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge and it totally inspired my design!  I'm also playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.









I thought that these tall flowers from Fall Florals would work perfectly with the sketch.  I stamped them using Wplus9's Last Leaf ink, then I embossed the overlay in gold.  The sentiment is from PTI, and the sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  This card came together very easily and I really do love the modern, graphic feel of this (not my typical style!)

Thanks for stopping by today!


11 comments:

  1. I love your design, Diane! So graphic and fun! So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch.. totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous take on the sketch! Love the very cool graphic look--so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous CAS take on the sketch! I love those flowers! So glad you played along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the graphic feel of this...

    ReplyDelete