Monday, September 28, 2015

The Challenge #44

Hello!  We have a fun, colorful, birthday themed challenge for you today at The Challenge!







I wanted to use monster stamps on my card but I don't own any, so instead I used something else with pointy teeth, an alligator (or is that a crocodile, I'm not sure lol!)  He's holding a balloon in his mouth, headed to celebrate a party!  I used various patterned papers, glitter paper, and dies to add the festive mood of the card, including the banner die from Reverse Confetti and the balloon die and "hooray" word die from Papertrey Ink.  The alligator is from Newton's Nook Beach Party stamp set.  I stamped it on green patterned paper and fussy cut.  I added some glossy accents to his glasses and spots, and some Copic marker to various parts of his body.  The sentiment under the Alligator is from Simon Says Stamp's Big Birthday Wishes stamp set.  The card is finished with some Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins.

Be sure to pop over to The Challenge blog and see what the other design team members have created!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. He is adorable. I especially love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute gator and the banners are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! Great design and everything! Hugs! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete