Thursday, September 3, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks challenge

Hello!  I have a fun card to share today for the current Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge using my new Paper Smooches Ice Cream Cone die set!  It's a stand alone die and I absolutely love the detail in it, couldn't wait to use it on a card :)







For the top part of the cone (the ice cream) I first applied some distress ink (Picked Raspberry and Tumbled Glass), in stripes to make the cone look like a swirl cone.  Unfortunately when I covered it with the glossy accents it made it hard to see the colors (boo!)  I also added some glass glitter on top of the glossy accents.  I used the word smile which is from Giddy Bugs, and the patterned paper is from American Crafts Welcome Spring 6X6 paper pad.  The circle tag that the cone sits on is a PTI die.  I finished my card with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the fun papers you used and you definitely rocked that new die. Adorable Diane. Always love seeing you at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.. i am loving all those fun layers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't leave a comment but loved your last card. The patterned papers work great on this card. Love the yummy ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you showcased that ice cream die! The swirl look is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete