Sunday, September 13, 2015

MFT Card Design Superstar Conetest

Hello!  Today I'm sharing my 5th and final card for the My Favorite Things You Could Be a Card Design Superstar Contest






I started my card by embossing watercolor paper with MFT's On The Diagonal background stamp using white ink, then coloring with Tumbled Glass, Faded Denim, and Chipped Sapphire distress inks.  To make my flowers and stems I used Fall Florals.  The frame die is from MFT and I stamped the sentiment from Thanks So Very Much and embossed in gold.  I added a twine bow and some gold Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish my card.

I've enjoyed making all of my cards for this special contest.  There are some very outstanding entries, so I don't know if I stand a chance of being one of the winners, but I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.  The prize package is fabulous and I'd be over-the-moon thrilled to win it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments: