Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 28

Hi!  I have a card today that I made for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge.  This is my first time playing along with the color challenge because I don't own any MFT card stock, and I only have their black ink pad, but I asked them about it on their FB challenge board and they said as long as you use MFT stamps and dies you're good.  I was happy to hear that and decided to make a card for the current challenge :)




These are not go to colors for me, although I do love the combination.  I searched through my patterned papers to find shades that were as close as possible.




I used the Blue Skies Ahead stamp set along with MFT's cloud die to create my card.  It was very easy to put together and I like how it turned out.  This will be another good card to send to my son at college.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Super fabulous!!!!
    Congrats on the SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design with all the cut out clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, and really like the way you offset it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love the soft colors/patterns you used for those clouds. So glad you played along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete