Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Thankful for you

Back with another challenge card for the Winnie & Walter NSD with Pinkfresh Studio event.  This time it's a create a background challenge.




I really do enjoy creating my own backgrounds but don't do it very often.  For this card I used all Winnie & Walter stamps, the gate from This Awesome House, and the leaf cluster and small flower design from A Tree For All Seasons, to stamp my background.  The sentiment is from A Tree For All Seasons.  I added some splatters of ink, silver thread, and sequins to finish my card.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful background. Love this, Diane. Happy to see you stamping and blogging again. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of great stamps!! Taken,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to write talent! Darn auto correct.

    ReplyDelete