Thursday, May 21, 2015

Have a Beautiful Day

I made a card several days ago using the Essentials by Ellen Mondo Magnolia stamp set and I posted it on Instagram but forgot to put it here on my blog.  I've just recently started using Instagram and I'm really enjoying it.  The first picture I tried posting on it was very blurry, I discovered that the secret for me to get a decent picture with my shaky hands was to sit my phone on something to completely steady it before I snap the picture.  It's so easy to edit the pictures in Instagram too, which I like very much!  Anyway, here is the card I made.




I stamped the flower on vellum and embossed in gold, then colored on the backside of the vellum with Copics.  The watercolor underneath the sentiment was done with Picked Raspberry distress ink.  I just LOVE this Mondo Magnolia stamp set and dies, so many creative possibilities with them!


4 comments:

  1. What a a beautiful card Diane. I love the bold flower because I often think vellum can look a little wishy washy but your flower really makes a statement!
    HUgs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Diane ... such a gorgeous, bold bloom ... so lovely in gold against the vellum! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ! this is sooooooooooooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete