Thursday, May 21, 2015

Esssentials by Ellen May Pin-Sight Challenge

Hello everyone!  As I was looking at my email this morning I saw this inspiring photo for the Essentials by Ellen May Pin-Sight Challenge and immediately knew the card I wanted to make!




The first 2 things that caught my attention were the sweet little heart and the gorgeous, soft colored flowers!




The Essentials by Ellen Wild Garden flower dies were just perfect for this project!  I cut a variety of the flowers in soft colors and placed them in my heart.  The heart (cut with a MFT die), was popped up on 2 layers of foam tape to give it a shadow box affect.  I placed a layer of PTI tiny dot vellum over top.  The sentiment is from the Essentials by Ellen Mondo Magnolia stamp set.  I love how this turned out :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a good one!


3 comments:

  1. Soft colors... for sure. How lovely. Such depth in your negative die cut heart! Love that sentiment on the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would love how this turned out too! This is just stunning Diane!! Amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration photo! LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete